Monday, July 7, 2014

Summer recipes

I'm still confused by Blogger!  I added pages, but I can't figure out how to add to my pages!  I know I can edit them, but I wanted to post a new recipe, and I don't want to have to post right below my Blueberry Pancakes recipe!  Oh well . . .

Here's a super yummy, perfect potato salad recipe (in my opinion), that I think your family will totally love.


Potato Salad

8 medium potatoes
1 cup mayo
1 cup Miracle Whip (yes, this is necessary, do not try to use 2 cups of mayo)
2 T vinegar
2 T sugar
1 T mustard (prepared, not dry)
1 t salt
1 t garlic powder
1/2 t black pepper
3 celery stalks, chopped
1 large onion, diced
Small jar of gherkins, drained, pickles chopped (can use less, I like a LOT of pickles)
6 eggs, hard-boiled, peeled, and chopped

Mix it up.  Yummy!  This is excellent if chilled overnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment